Surgery ST Interview Skills Course for General and Vascular surgery recruitment.
- Selling your positive achievements in order to score the maximum in the portfolio section.
- Critical appraisal of Research paper.
- Developing the right systematic approach to answer the clinical management scenario.
- Revising the communication skills required to handle difficult situations.
- Devising the appropriate strategy to solve management issues and demonstration of leadership skills.
- Introduction including Interview Tips & structuring the answers.
- Selling yourself at the portfolio station.
- Appraising the research paper.
- Clinical Management scenario practice related to General and Vascular surgery including telephone communication scenarios.
- Mock interviews for each candidate including feedback.
- Janaury- 18th 2020
- February – 8th Feb 2020
- March- TBC
- More course will be available depending on the demand Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
London Marriott Regents Park
128 King Henry Road
London NW3 3ST
Refreshments, 3 course lunch included
The Course content may be changed on the day subject to changes in interview format.
The whole course will be interactive and candidates practice on model answers.
The small group sessions focus on presentation skills at interview, allowing you to learn from your peers by being both the interviewer as well as the interviewee. They are designed to show up any quirks you might have so that they can be ironed out before the real thing.
We believe that doing well at interview is about preparing and practising the right way.
This Course is run by highly experienced and qualified trainers,who are Consultant Surgeons in top London Teaching Hospitals.
This interview course is a one day intensive course consisting of mock interviews that creates the atmosphere and feel of the interview.
The lectures focus on key interview skills, presentation, body language, and how best to prepare.
The best candidates miss out as they have not structured their answers in a way to maximise the scores that can be obtained.
The course is designed by Consultants who have been part of the interview panel. . We focus on developing your own style in order to get the right structure to your answers that will help score the highest marks.
Each delegate will be interviewed and receive personal feedback from the interviewer on their interview technique, clinical knowledge and overall performance. To simulate the real thing you are expected to arrive as you would for interview, dressed smartly with a completed portfolio available for the interview panel. Unlike other courses you will be interviewed one-on-one, allowing you the perfect opportunity for personal constructive feedback.