What The Course Will Cover
- Prepare for the General and Vascular surgery recruitment run by Medicate.
- One day intensive course consisting of mock interviews, with small group sessions focussing on presentation skills at interview, allowing you to also learn from your peers.
- Highly experienced and qualified trainers, who are Consultant Surgeons in top London Teaching Hospitals.
- Designed by Consultants who have been part of the interview panel.
- Developing your own style that will help you score the highest marks.
- Personal feedback on interview techniques, clinical knowledge and overall performance.
- The lectures focus on key interview skills, presentation, body language, and how best to prepare.
- Data will be supplied that will contain NHS hot topics, Question Bank for ST3 interview and Interview tips.
What the Course will deliver
Selling your positive achievements in order to score the maximum in the portfolio section.
Critical appraisal of Research paper.
Developing the right systematic approach to answer the clinical management scenario.
Revising the communication skills required to handle difficult situations.
Devising the appropriate strategy to solve management issues and demonstration of leadership skills.
I just wanted to feedback and say a big “thank you” for the course it was definitely worth the money and i will recommend it next year. I am pleased to say i was ranked number 1 at interview and i have my first choice of st3 job. The teaching, materials and venue were excellent and i have no doubt the course ensured my success!
0207 205 2589