Surgery ST Interview Skills Course for General and Vascular surgery recruitment
This course will concentrate on the following aspects
- Selling your positive achievements in order to score the maximum in the portfolio section
- Critical appraisal of Research paper
- Developing the right systematic approach to answer the clinical management scenario
- Revising the communication skills required to handle difficult situations
- Devising the appropriate strategy to solve management issues and demonstration of leadership skills
Course programme will include
- Introduction including Interview Tips & structuring the answers
- Selling yourself at the portfolio station
- Appraising the research paper
- Clinical Management scenario practice related to General and Vascular surgery including telephone communication scenarios
- NHS Hot topics Audit station practice
- Mock interviews for each candidate including feedback
When Where and Fees
- Janaury 26th
- February -3rd , 16th Feb ,
- March- TBC
London Marriott Regents Park
128 King Henry Road
London NW3 3ST
Refreshments, 3 course lunch included
- The whole course will be interactive and candidates practice on model answers
- This interview course is a one day intensive course consisting of mock interviews that creates the atmosphere and feel of the interview
- This Course is run by highly experienced and qualified trainers,who are Consultant Surgeons in top London Teaching Hospitals.
- We believe that doing well at interview is about preparing and practising the right way.
- The best candidates miss out as they have not structured their answers in a way to maximise the scores that can be obtained.
- The course is designed by Consultants who have been part of the interview panel. . We focus on developing your own style in order to get the right structure to your answers that will help score the highest marks.
- Each delegate will be interviewed and receive personal feedback from the interviewer on their interview technique, clinical knowledge and overall performance. To simulate the real thing you are expected to arrive as you would for interview, dressed smartly with a completed portfolio available for the interview panel. Unlike other courses you will be interviewed one-on-one, allowing you the perfect opportunity for personal constructive feedback.
- The lectures focus on key interview skills, presentation, body language, and how best to prepare.
- The small group sessions focus on presentation skills at interview, allowing you to learn from your peers by being both the interviewer as well as the interviewee. They are designed to show up any quirks you might have so that they can be ironed out before the real thing.
Booking for General Surgery & Vascular ST3 interview course
Payment is accepted via the Paypal website,
You will be redirected to the paypal website after you have selected your date of booking
For Further enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :0207 205 2589